Wednesday, August 16, 2006

KEYNOTES: "Milking it?" - New draft

Here goes a new version on the analysis of Mr. North's article "Milking It?":

KEYNOTES: "Milking it?"

Three parts are mostly complete. I started the fourth part but I couldn't complete it. Besides it is quite raw for the moment. Hope to do it at the end of the week. And I have to correct the language. It has been a long time since I wrote something at this volume.

Frankly this work goes quite large. It is already 24 pages vs. a small article. Yes, I am no less prolific than Mr. North but, I go for the technical aspects and "features", not for the cheap debunking and fast publicity.

Yes, there are no photos. At least, for the moment I don't want to put them there. Besides everyone knows where they come from. And, as I said before, I am not of the kind "look here, go there".


Enjoy it...

No comments: