Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Return to the original work

I'm going back to the debunking of North's analysis as this was the original intent of my work. The man went too cheap to leave him just unbeaten from any side. His "analysis" deserve him the place of the cheapest Internet pseudo-debunker ever. The only big deed he had is that he got a strong media show to poison the masses.

This does not mean I'll forget the analysis of the pictures, as, without it, it will be hard to give a complete qualified analysis. But, I will not go into every detail of the pictures until I get some heavy artillery at hand. However, this does not hamper my work for now. As the man cannot even tell a face from another, or even colors. Worse, he cannot tell a unsleeved cloth from a shirt clearly carrying sleeves as one can see, directly, on his "analysis" of Qana. Besides he is quite smart to "forget" from what he started the debunk: photos times. On his "final" analysis, there is no word about the times. But not smart enough to know that his links give a hint where did he really get the material for his "debunks".

No comments: